* Dave Land ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Correction: I interpreted your statement completely correctly: it was
> most definitely an insult:

Take for example, "you're a doofus."  That was an example of something
that was most definitely an insult.

What Gautam wrote was an observation -- his thoughts on someone who
isn't likely to read it. Certainly a big difference from the above. It
looked like political criticism to me, and I would hazard most people
would agree.

My charitable interpretation of your whining was your usual lack of
attention. But you doth protest too much, now I am wondering whether
Gautam was right:

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/