From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Woobs (was: Tits (a womans perspective))
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:28:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Julia Thompson wrote:

> >> Which word?
> >> Probably Missing Something Obvious Maru
> >> --Ronn! :)

> > I was wondering that as well.  My guess is
> "cosmetic".
> > Julia

> Gee..... I thought that since the remark came with a
> title change she meant Tits.

Cookie for you!  I still think of tits as various
birds (titmouse, greater tit, woodtit etc.), and it
just hacks me off to lose yet another word to put-down
sexslang.

http://www.nice-tits.org/

-Travis

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.