Robert Seeberger wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: Black holes 'do not exist'

Robert G. Seeberger wrote:

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050328/pf/050328-8_pf.html

Black holes are staples of science fiction and many think astronomers have observed them indirectly. But according to a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, these awesome breaches in space-time do not and indeed cannot exist.

Thank you for posting this. I came across it a couple of days ago

It wasn't Amy Harlib by any chance?

No, some blog or another I read, can't remember which one. (Mostly I read blogs of friends....) I don't think Amy Harlib is one of the friends whose blog I read; if she is, I don't know her by that name. :)

        Julia