Erik Reuter wrote:
* Robert Seeberger ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

There is a Just Lunch doctrine.
At least where I work there is.
Just lunch......no nooner......just lunch.

Better to just skip just lunch and go straight to the chocolate cake and
fudge brownies...get your just desserts!

I was actually going to do that today, but they were out of brownies and I didn't want a cookie (they don't sell cake there), so I had to settle for a sub. It was a decent sub, with exactly the ingredient set I specified, but it just wasn't the same as a brownie.

(I have no idea why they were so crowded at 1:15PM, either. Last week at the same time, it was pretty dead and someone was able to help me as soon as I was ready to be helped. This time I had to stand in line for over 5 minutes.)

        Julia

who will provide the name and location of the sub shop if it's requested