No problem. If I find an article good enough to pass along, its good
enough to be formatted and sent twice.
Now, the strange thing is, while it was formatted right when I sent,
and when I viewed it again in gmail, when I looked at your reply, then
it was block text! I figure your client is probably the reason, since
it is what would reformat the article.

~Maru