Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 07:08 PM Thursday 4/14/2005, John DeBudge wrote:

On 4/14/05, Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Someone else has read "The Mythical Man-Month," I see . . .

I really wish the only experience I had in that subject was from a book.

So do we all . . .

Oh, I don't know about that. If the only experience is from that book plus Dilbert cartoons, it's not so bad. :D

Of course, living with someone who's had RL experience with it gives you a different perspective than those (especially when it's happening), and I'm sure actually living it is even worse.

        Julia