--- Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You went to Harvard, so should we assume that you
> therefore endorse and stand
> for Jim Wallis' ideas, since he teaches there?
> Heck, you participate in Brin-
> L and so do I, so does that mean you endorse all of
> *my* ideas?  All of David
> Brin's?  Are your conservative friends going to tell
> you that by participating
> here, you are showing that you are a fool, a traitor
> or worse?  That's guilt
> by much closer association than you're proposing is
> true of Clark and the
> peace movement.
>
> Nick

OK, this is just pointless at this point.  Nick, do
you know _anything_ about Ramsey Clark?  Read a single
one of his interviews?  Noticed that he was accepting
awards from the genocidal government in Serbia?
Checked up on what he says about the United States?
At this point we're pretty much in cloud cuckoo land.

By the way, Jim Wallis was a Fellow at some center at
the KSG which, I have to tell you, isn't really the
earth-shattering credential that you've managed to
persuade yourself it is, but okay.  No, it's not at
all a much closer connection.  If I go to something
that someone has organized for the explicit purpose of
promoting their agenda - this is a much closer
connection than attending a school where the guy was
an obscure hanger-on of a center at a school
affiliated with the one where I got a degree.  Heck, I
was a Program Coordinator at the Kennedy School and
the first I heard of Wallis was when I saw him
bloviating on TV.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"