* Dan Minette ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> read it with your own eyes, and not through mine.  If you read Dutch
> better than English, related sites have it in Dutch.  If you do, then
> your Dutch must be unbelievably good, but I wouldn't put that past
> you. :-)

Right idea, wrong troll. It is interesting that no matter how hard some
people try to hide their identity, a little observation can reveal a
lot, at least for those who tend towards fuzzy thinking. Reminiscent of
people cheating on a test -- if someone copies from another who fails to
answer all the questions correctly, then is not difficult to identify
who may have cheated. The only way to avoid being identified this way is
to copy from someone who correctly answers all the questions.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/