On Apr 27, 2005, at 11:54 AM, Damon Agretto wrote:

The pendulum's arc might well have maximized this last weekend.

I can only hope. With statements from the Religious Right that the Republicans "owe them," that sort of thing keeps me up some nights...

See, it's statements like that I want to see *more* of. That soooo turns off centrist Republicans, which are the real majority of the party, and only agitates them to toss out the power-mad in their midst. I say let's hear more from the right-wingers. Much more, lots more, as loud as possible. Let them show their true agenda. Unlike, for instance, gays, they *have* one, and they're willing to use it too. ;)

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf