Nick Arnett wrote:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:45:39 -0700 (PDT), Gautam Mukunda wrote

the two combat
veterans in the bunch, interestingly enough - both
from Iraq, one from first Iraq, the other from the
second) vociferously disagree with me on that.

I'm pretty sure that just about any Marine will tell you that the whole job could be done by one platoon. And mean it. Marines are special.

Heck, I have a friend who didn't make it out of Marine boot camp without career-ending injury, and she used to deal with stress from coworkers by sitting back and figuring out if she could take them out if she had to. :) (There wasn't anyone she worked with at that time that she couldn't have....) She's also one of the most dangerous people for an attacker to try to attack, as *all* of her martial arts training has been to kill, not to disable and flee.

        Julia