Jim Sharkey wrote:

 I mean, have you ever seen a sad Jehovah's Witness?  :)

Jim

Which raises the question - how come Salt Lake City rates so poorly? I would have thought that the doctrine would prevent Mormons using anti-depressants, and the community structure should reduce suicide. Has the proportion of Mormons reduced significantly in SLC in recent times?

Cheers
Russell C.

------------------------------------------------------- This email (including any attachments) is confidential and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this email does not bind the School and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of the School.

If you have received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.