From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Permission Slips
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:58:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Travis Edmunds wrote:

> >From: Maru Dubshinki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
> >Subject: Re: Permission Slips
> >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:57:32 -0400

> > > Dunno about our great nation, but obviously our citizenry has sunk to
> > > that level.
> > >
> > > Would you [plural] mind finding a different horse to flog? This one's
> > > dead. And while you're [singular] at it consider dropping the pompous
> > > tone as well. It's obnoxious.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
> >
> >And while we are giving unsolicited advice, could y'all (plural) remember
> >trim
> >subjects? When it is that long, start trimming.
>
> But what if that feeling of annoyance is singular to you?

It's not.  Trust me on that one.

(Not that it's enough of a peeve for me to actually *say* anything on my
own, but it's enough of one for me to defend the idea.)

Well, I just wanted to an excuse to use, "singular."

-Travis

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.