* Dan Minette ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Unfortunately, this list has had extensive experience testing this.
> I tend to ignore nasty one liners unless I can just turn them....but
> tend to counter arguments which actually have a point.  FWIW, my
> friendly local therapist is of the opinion that ignoring these
> statements is probably the best thing to do.

Which is, of course, enabling behavior for your co-dependant addiction
to mind-addling religion. You forget that you are fortunate enough to
have the vaccination of scientific training to partially protect you,
whereas most others are not so fortunate. More co-dependency. Which I am
sometimes guilty of, too, but it would be the worst enabling behavior
for me to ignore all the religious nonsense that scrambles people's
thinking. The invisible pink unicorns told me to help out here. God, I
hate them!

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/