On 7 May 2005, at 11:45 pm, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On May 7, 2005, at 2:48 AM, William T Goodall wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/7lsm2

"Children are at growing risk from paedophiles who convert to Christianity in prison and join a church on their release, a government-backed charity said yesterday."

That's nothing. The overwhelming majority of child molesters are avowed heterosexuals. So if you're going to start *really* protecting children, it's obvious we need -- first and foremost -- to make sure *every* teacher is gay, not just the girls' gym coaches.

With only 21% of Britons in general regularly attending religious services but 75% of convicted child abusers doing so the heightened risk to children exposed to religious activities is obvious.

Clearly nobody under the age of eighteen should be associated with religion. Think of the children!

-- William T Goodall Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup