Doug Pensinger wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2005 21:06:39 -0500, Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

You'll See Green Alligators And Long-Necked Geese Maru

Humpy back camels and some chimpanzees....

    Julia

Ask Me About Thanksgiving '75 Maru

What about Thanksgiving '75?

A fond memory of hearing that song.

It might have been the first time I heard the song. My grandfather put the record on for me in the basement and then went back upstairs to the kitchen where he had more work to do on Thanksgiving dinner. I was already all dressed up for dinner, in a dress, and dancing around to the music.

Funny what sticks in your mind from childhood....

(Of course, in high school, I got a cassette tape with it, and played that a lot. Not as much as I played, say, Beethoven's 6th Symphony, but still fairly frequently.)

        Julia