John Horn wrote:

Behalf Of JDG

At 10:46 PM 5/17/2005 -0500, John Horn  wrote:
>Abortion will never be rare until there are no unwanted
pregnancies.

John,

Before I respond to your other points, the above is clearly
some kind of
typo.  I don't want to put words in your mouth - so would you
care to make the correction you intend?

No, that's what I meant to say. Where's the typo? It's late here but I don't think I'm *that* tired. Another way of saying it is: As long as there are unwanted pregnancies there will be abortions.

I don't see anything wrong with it either and I like the first statement better than the second because all abortions are not due to unwanted pregnancies.

In fact I was just about to post sometning along those lines myself.

--
Doug