In a message dated 5/17/2005 11:27:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> No, it wasn't.  For me, the difference between defending abortion and
> defending the legality of abortion is far, far from a nuance.  It is an
> enormous difference.  You may regard it as a nuance if you wish, but please
> don't insist that I agree.

What Nick is pointing out is that many in the pro choice movement do not
personally endorse abortion. They endorse - well  duh  - choice. This is
precisely
the core of the arguement. To not see the distinction between not endorsing
abortion and not endorsing laws that limit access to abortion is disingenous