At 01:15 PM Friday 5/20/2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

The "justice" system in the US is tortuous and ghastly to be caught in the middle of, and I don't think we need to be creating *more* possibilities (in the form of laws that would have to be judicially interpreted, prosecuted, challenged, etc.) for misery and trauma than we already have in place.

Which is why some of course have the (perhaps unachievable) goal of writing legislation (for this or many other issues) which is subject to only one interpretation: the one intended by the writers of the legislation.

-- Ronn!  :)