From: Kevin Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Killer Bs Discussion' <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: RE: Star Wars Episode 0
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 01:08:41 -0600

> > Kevin Street wrote:
> >
> > Heck, I'd like to see another Star Wars movie, if Lucas chooses to do
> > it. It wouldn't hurt to have another science fiction film in the
> > theatres, imo.
>
> Warren Ockrassa wrote:
> That's true, but what's it got to do with the _Star Wars_ franchise?

Heh. :-) Yes, Star Wars is science fantasy or whatever. But it's close
enough to be entertaining.

The implication here is that Science Fiction is intrinsically entertaining. Something I don't quite agree with seeing as how I've seen and read a few doozies. But that goes for _any_ genre I suppose. Besides, an individual's tastes in individual books and films is more of a deciding factor in the respective entertainment factor as opposed to one's predilections towards any one genre as a whole, I would think.

I would also think that that's what you meant anyway...

...right?

-Travis

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.