From: Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: US riches, actual and hypothetical
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:45:28 -0400

* Nick Arnett ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> One big question would be to discover if there's an autocorrelation
> lag, which could reveal that there's a stronger correlation to
> economic growth that lags n months after a Republican administration.
> It's being presented without the dates, so I can't even easily look
> for lag.  And I wouldn't be surprised to find that there isn't enough
> data to reach good conclusions.
>
> Somebody gimme a correlogram.

Still waiting for your answers to drop from heaven, huh Nick?

Would the brin-l archive do, since you may have to wait a while on
heaven...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0898702976/qid=1117395723/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-0143946-2551034?v=glance&s=books

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Heaven, but Never Dreamed of Asking by Peter Kreeft.

First Sentence:

"If a thing makes no difference, it is a waste of time to think about it."

***

I, of course, only posted that for a laugh. A wonderful dichotomy though, and I do love a good dichotomy!

-Travis

"Promise"

An apple tree
stands near
a light swathed in fog.

With night's armor pierced
two worlds collide,
slide together.

Choose?
Hardly tempting!
Paradise is hither...

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.