Uh, actually David..  I take the position that most people, including myself,
are "full of crap" (meaning they operate from a relatively large deficit of
self-knowlege, their motives are flawed, their meanings unclear). I am, of
course, very oriented toward the views of Dr. Carl Rogers in this matter.

But to the point actually, Dr. Brin and I share many common viewpoints.  That
is why I was attracted to this list.
We differ on few points (like my use of punctuation and his incessable
hand-wringing over the "neocon invasion")  woops
atrocious behavior on my part, really.... though, I do agree.
sorry,.. really.
Leonard Matusik [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Tue, 31 May 2005 13:22:41 -0700
On May 31, 2005, at 7:33 AM, Leonard Matusik wrote:

> Does "Killer Bs Discussion" have an orthodoxy? (or isn't anybody
> allowed
> to ask the question?)

No orthodoxy: ask away.

If you think Dr. Brin's post (or anyone else's) is full of crap, you are
certainly free to try to prove it or provide a demonstrably better
alternative view.

Dave