In a message dated 6/1/2005 8:50:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Will  Smith might be able to play Uthacalthing,
> the Tymbrini   ambassidor  and  Danny Devito would be great as Gubru
>  Suzerain of Beam and Talon...............But, I'm sorry; you're
>  absolutely right about the rest of it.....   I shouldn't have  brought
> it up.

Danny DeVito as a Gubru? Hmm, you thinkin' of  his role in _Batman_?

Will Smith as an antenna'd alien.  Huh.

Steven Wright is the only person unemotional enough to play the Thenannin
ambasador.

And all Gubru speak like that Lesko creep.

Vilyehm