http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0601052armstrong1.html

JUNE 1--Former Apollo astronaut Neil Armstrong is threatening to sue
an Ohio barber who once cut his hair and then sold the locks to a
collector. Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, is steamed at
Marx Sizemore, who peddled the shorn hair for $3000 last May. Now,
according to the below May 17 letter from Armstrong's attorney, the
ex-astronaut wants Sizemore to retrieve the hair or contribute his
proceeds from the sale to charity (Armstrong also wants to be
reimbursed for his legal expenses). Ross Wales, Armstrong's lawyer,
contends that the 35-year-old Sizemore's tonsorial hijinks violated a
state law protecting the "persona rights" of famous Ohioans. Sizemore,
who used to cut Armstrong's hair monthly at his Lebanon shop, told TSG
that he did not initiate the hair sale, but rather was approached by
Todd Mueller, a Colorado memorabilia dealer. (2 pages)

xponent
Moon Locks Maru
rob

A neighbor who used to be a NASA engineer died a while back. I tried
to help his longtime girlfriend by buying some items from his estate
sale. (I got a gas powered generator, a bookshelf, and a well used
copy of Cosmos) The girlfriend (Christ, the woman is 70) tells me the
details of the funeral including that the mourners included Armstrong
and several other Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo astronauts. Later she
shows me some photo albums with a lot af famous NASA people and other
celebrities.
On a stranger note, the guy had a collection of very old Velikovski
books. Weird!