On 16 Jun 2005, at 5:00 am, Julia Thompson wrote:

KZK wrote:

With Macs and Windows machines sharing the same hardware platform, users could theoretically install any software on the PCs, running Windows on a Mac or OS X on a Dell. But Apple has stated that it would prevent users from installing OS X on non-Mac hardware.

Dang.  Putting OS X on a Dell would be Way Cool from where I sit....

    Julia

You're not alone in that thought...

"If Apple decides to open the Mac OS to others, we would be happy to offer it to our customers," - Michael Dell

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Those who study history are doomed to repeat it.