--
Oh how FUN! I am sooo up for that! Let's see, I'm a devout Roman Catholic so my
first entry is this:

Picture a crucifix made of clear plastic resin. Suspended in the plastic are
bunches of little bibles (closed, so you can't read them of course). A pregnant
Barbie doll in a tattered nuns outfit is tied to the crucifix and she's is
smiling that warped Barbie smile. The entire crucifix is rising out of a 4 foot
tall lucite chalice filled with cellophane wrapped candy and sugary individual
snack cakes.                                Observers are encouraged to eat all
they want by men in dark suits and raybans who carry those "collection baskets
on a stick" thingys held like tommyguns.

Leonard Matusik [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: VATICAN II ROCKS!

"The real advantage to Nihilism is that it is SOOO above critique" -Natzchi