On 25 Jun 2005, at 12:36 pm, Andrew Paul wrote:

Warren Ockrassa wrote

On 23 Jun 2005, at 10:06 pm, Frank Schmidt wrote:

Questions to William:
What is it that makes something evil?
What is it that makes something good?

Why, don't you know?

It's an interesting pair of questions, and I notice you've carefully
avoided trying to answer them.

The question I want answered is what is religion.
(apart from evil of course)

That's a highly technical question and the answer is lengthy and boring[1]. For most purposes it is sufficient to say that if it has the stench of evil about it religion can't be far away.

[1] And I have lumbago and Wimbledon is on so I have better things to do. Must get some strawberries and cream....

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949