--- Damon Agretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I read The Postman in about 8.5 hours, but that was
> doing nothing except
> reading (with bathroom breaks and lunch). I can't
> imagine having the time
> to sit and read a book of that length in one day...
>
> Damon.

4 hours 20 minutes on the dot - not too long a
stretch, given that it was a Saturday morning.
Normally I would have gone to the gym, but I knew that
wasn't going to happen with a new Harry Potter novel
out, so that's really all it cost me.  I'll do a
longer session this evening instead.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"