Dave Land wrote:
On Jul 18, 2005, at 9:33 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

At 08:53 PM Monday 7/18/2005, Doug Pensinger wrote:

I guess "Come Together" wouldn't be appropriate.

I thought it was considered the ideal.

Yes, but the use of a vibrator does not bode well for
simultaneity in most cases.

I was going to say something like that, as well.

It could be useful *at some point* if simultaneity isn't happening on its own.

Oh, and in response to Ronn!'s comment regarding the vibrator that plays a song, it's not *labor* I fear, just pitocin. :)

        Julia

and I don't fear flying, but I fear dealing with commercial airlines