In a message dated 8/16/2005 7:37:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> No, it's about intellectual honesty and intellectual
> >courage.  It's now pretty clear to me that you _do_
> >believe these things.  This doesn't shock me, and it
> >explains a lot.

I find these sort of ad hominum arguements offensive and pointless. Someone
can be honest and still disagree with you. It adds nothing to your arguement
except to make you look bad.

> I don't see anything about intellectual honesty or
> courage in your comment. Just an implied attack on
> my masculinity if I'm not willing to concur with you.
> Who brought up having balls?
>
> If she made anti-semitic comments, then she spoke
> poorly in her pain and anger. I don't agree with that
> facet of her stand.

There is no excuse for anti-semitic remarks like this. And peole should not
excuse this.