On Aug 16, 2005, at 6:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes in fact I do mean the goyim. Because it is an historical fact that until the 19th century jews were persecuted by christians routinely and in all
countries of europe.

Shall we play The Oppressed Minority game? 'Cause unless you're ALSO gay I have you beaten fair and square on that front.

Or are we going to stop being so goddamned infantile and TRY to have a rational discussion?

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/