On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:55:00 -0700, Nick Arnett wrote
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:16:23 -0700, Dave Land wrote
>
> > She *may* have made the statement attributed to her in a letter that
> >  Nick, the only person on this list who knows her personally, says
> > is not  unlike other statements she has made. If you have proof that
> > she wrote it,  produce it.
>
> "I never said that.  I'm trying to counteract this.  Thx."

Whoops, forgot to say that that was Cindy's terse response to all this.  I
think her sister's explanation made it clearer.

But I will say that I have heard Cindy put some blame on Israel for this war,
so the general question of even bringing up Israel is a legitimate one in this
context.  But I see it as part of the general problem of blaming, rather than
specific prejudice against any group.

How can we do less blaming and more grieving and healing?

Nick

--
Nick Arnett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]