"Ride on Shooting Star" is pretty cool.

What I like, of course, is the lyrics I can get. There aren't many. "Spider" and "Sniper", sure. "Grunge Hamster" was a bit harder.

"Ride on shooting star" I got of course.

But there's this bit, I swear, that sounds like

"Sometimes you don't want it
try to duke it out"

This makes sense to me. Or it did. Sometimes you don't want a thing; sometimes you have to fight.

So perusing the transliterations I find this, in phonetic Japanese:

  sandanjû no yô ni (Sometimes you don't want it)
  utai tsutzuketa (Try to duke it out)

This is the phonetic rendering that sounds so much like "Sometimes you don't want it…" The translation is:

  like a shotgun
  I kept on singing

I think I like my version better.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/