Warren Ockrassa wrote:
Just caught the latest Burger King ad featuring a return of "Dr. Angus".

Am I the only one who finds this guy so creepy that, even if I were a practicing carnivore, I'd refuse to buy the product he advertises? I mean, the last thing I want to do is identify in any way with this loser.

I know not of what you speak, but it sounds like just one more reason to avoid Burger King. [shudder]

I know he's a fictional character. That, when you think about it, makes him even *more* disturbing. A little like if Olive Garden started selling a "Lecter lunch" made up of liver, fava beans and table wine.

And I know people who would order it.  :P

        Julia