On 8 Sep 2005, at 12:26 am, Dave Land wrote:

... on my wife.

Who suddenly decided this afternoon to fly down to Mississippi tomorrow night for a week with United Methodist Volunteers in Mission (UMVIM) to help clear trees and tarp roofs. Just another religion-addled fool flying half-way across the country to spread the love.

Don't give up hope. My wife was educated by nuns and now she has less time for religion than I do :)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris" - Larry Wall