From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<http://www.culturekitchen.com/archives/003395.html>>

Link describes a FEMA refugee detainment camp:

"
FEMA will not allow any of the kitchen facilities in any of the cabins
to be used by the occupants due to fire hazards. FEMA will deliver
meals to the cabins. The refugees will be given two meals per day by
FEMA. They will not be able to cook.
"
.... (snip)

Rule #1: (Germany, circa 1940) Do not let the Government herd you into any sort of camp. Or Superdome.

Rule #2: Before considering it, read Cyril Kornbluth's Marching Morons and at least one teenage novel by a Japanese-American writing in the 1950s.

Rule #3: If someone ever tells you that liability issues prevent you from carrying out a normal human function, run. They've defined you as "not a normal human." As (my best guess - I need a WORD, here, folks) - a retarded reform school escapee with a bad attitude.

Pat