At 03:50 PM Tuesday 9/6/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:

And that's about all the thinking I can do right now. Sorry if the post isn't cohesive, but I've been typing against a nap-ending deadline and didn't get enough sleep on Sunday night due to someone who will never again start screaming at a field of tents for everyone to WAKE UP! and other things before 9AM when most of the people in said tents were up past 3AM (or if he does, will be ejected from the campground very promptly).

Oh. I thought maybe this was going to end with an amusing anecdote involving some of the tent stakes and an anthill . . .

-- Ronn!  :)