On 13 Sep 2005, at 1:36 pm, Leonard Matusik wrote:

No, it's not... It's the Europeans I tell you! They poison everything they touch! (including christianity) They are the root of just about any "Trooubles" you care to name. (including those in south africa)

Down with Europeans! Boycott the Euro! It's that toxic Saxon meme that never has been properly subjugated. They are the SinOfCain incarnate. They need to be rendered impotent by the rest of the world under the banner of "The Arc of the Living Sun"

The ineluctable cogency of my arguments appears to have driven you insane! I trust you'll have learned a lesson when you regain your senses.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Misuse of IMPs leads to strange, difficult-to-diagnose bugs.
- Anguish et al. "Cocoa Programming"