On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:30:23 -0500
"Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I told her it was a book about Cu Chullain. She immediately became
> very quiet with a fearful look on her face and slowly inched away from
> me, as if I had told her I had the plague. (Yes Ku Hullin<G>)
> It was quite comical at the time, and that particular Nun did not
> speak to me for months, and i never asked why either.
> <G>
>

> xponent
> Catholic Weirdness Even For A Former Altar Boy Maru
> rob

????? Yep she sounds like one of the famous escapee's, or maybe she was a
devout catholic and if you were reading your star sign for the day she would
have done the same thing...

Ohhh they did such a good job controlling the state up until the mid 1980's
here

BTW Condoms were only legalised in Ireland in the mid 80's hehehe then our
birthrate went up... hmm there must be a good study in this for the
sociologists out there
--
The pen is mightier than the sword!