On Sep 15, 2005, at 6:12 AM, Gary Nunn wrote:

It didn't take the conspiracy camp long to start this crap.... But I do have
to say that my absolute favorite (after searching for this article on
Google) is the commentary from "The Jailhouse Lawyers" webring (see links
below).

It's sad, and a bit scary, that some people clearly believe that this is
true, and think it part of a racial genocide conspiracy.

Leave it to none other than famed race-baiter Louis Farrakhan to jump on
this particular bandwagon:

I came across this on Free Republic last night...

    Louis Farrakhan: Levees Were 'Blown Up'
    http://tinyurl.com/8w9f6

    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan is telling his followers
    that the levees in New Orleans may have been deliberately "blown
    up" to kill the city's black population.

I don't know how many of you ever take a look at the Free Republic,
but DAMN, those are some nasty posts. Makes the very worst of Brin-L
look like a lesson in the very best of etiquette.

Dave