Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:42:41 -0500 Julia Thompson  wrote:
>Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
>> At 03:49 PM Saturday 9/17/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
>>
>>> Dan makes a common spelling error below, and I can't help but be
>>> snarky this afternoon
> >

>> And your reason the rest of the time is . . . ? :P

>Oh, I can't help but be snarky at other times. But I figured I'd throw
>that in *this* time. :)

>>> (if more people post more stuff with content on ANY of my mailing
>>> lists, I'll be more likely to STFU):

>>> Yes, I do. I think it's more of a croissant sort of thing.
>>>
>>> Julia
>>>
>>> leaving the obvious TP thread untouched as of yet
>>

>> Did I hear myself being paged?
>

>> --Ronn! :)
>>
>> "Bathroom humor is an American-Standard."

>That would be about right.

>Julia
_

Puuuhleeese folks,  It is obvious to me that Dan is making an allegorical
reference; in that,  the coiled DNA thread (a roll) is very much like the
"noodley appendage" of the FSM.

The difference IS that "his noodley appendage" flys, not only through the
here-and-now, but through 4D space-time. (at least; I think it's different,
maybe it's not...  I gotta look that up. Let's see, complex 4D space/time
computers.... hmm

....... Has anybody seen my pills by the way?)

Leonard- F.S.M.heretic -Matusik [EMAIL PROTECTED]