On Sep 20, 2005, at 12:02 AM, Dave Land wrote:

On Sep 19, 2005, at 7:59 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On Sep 19, 2005, at 7:52 PM, Robert Seeberger wrote:

What is it that you find objectionable?

Me? Nothing. But I can imagine the howls of protest, from certain quarters, at the idea of getting aid from Kuwait. It would be a little like Okinawa offering assistance had Katrina hit in, say, 1944.

Perhaps you forget that our country came to the aid of Kuwait when Iraq invaded it in 1990. I don't see how letting them repaying a favor is anything like taking aid from an enemy.

I didn't say I saw it that way either, but you can be sure *some* will.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
<http://books.nightwares.com/>