At 09:42 PM Thursday 9/22/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 09:08 PM Thursday 9/22/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 05:23 PM Thursday 9/22/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Dan Minette wrote:

It's interesting to see what there is a run on.  I should have known
that toilet paper would run out, but I hadn't thought of it.  We were
almost out, so I was lucky to get one of the last packs of generic
toilet paper. And this was 2.5 days before the hurricane was due.

We're OK for TP for another week, at least. The shelves at the grocery store were looking pretty bare here, though. (Glad I stocked up last week!)

I buy it in those 24-roll packages, cuz I frequently seem to have a lot of crap to deal with . . .

Bought 2 of those packages last week. :) (Leaving the obvious reply opportunity open for anyone wanting to take it.)

If two of those last you two weeks, then you do use it up faster than I do. But then you do have more people living in your home that I do.

See? A Non-Disgusting Reply Maru

Cool!

I'm not sure just how quickly we use them.

You said that you bought two packages last week, and that you're OK for another week, which istm based on all my years of mathematics training makes two packages in two weeks. I suppose I could work in a reference to the greatest integer function somewhere . . . :P

I also buy the packages with just 4 rolls.

We have 4 toilets. 2 of them get used a LOT. The other 2 get used infrequently. We'll keep a package of 24 in each of the bathrooms that has a toilet that gets used a LOT, and one or two packages of 4 in the ones whose toilets get used infrequently.

The ones that are used infrequently will probably be used a lot more once we're really into toilet training the little ones that currently use the changing tables in those bathrooms instead. Then we'll be buying more toilet paper. But fewer and then no diapers. (Yay!)

Now you might be bordering on TMI for some . . .

All The Latest Poop Maru

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton