On 6 Oct 2005, at 11:01 pm, Julia Thompson wrote:

The Fool wrote:

This is what Happens when you don't vote for democrats:
Plus Many more link to sources here:
<<http://www.bopnews.com/archives/005090.html#5090>>
(Straight White Christian) Married Couples Only by Shaula Evans Part I of III in the Indiana Turkey Baster Bill Expose
Indiana Republicans are drafting a bill to criminalize unauthorized
reproduction.
Yes. Read that again slowly. The Indiana GOP wants you to apply to the
state for permission to reproduce. Married couples only need apply.
The law is not only absurdly offensive, heterosexist, and arguably
racist (read on), but also flagrantly unconstitutional. But the very
notion of constitutionality depends on the whim of the Supreme Court.

The bill has been dropped.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051005/ NEWS01/51005006/1006
or http://tinyurl.com/du3t3

I would say this was a victory for sanity except that State Sen. Patricia Miller, R-Indianapolis got elected in the first place and still holds office.

When she's in a strait-jacket and they have a new election that will be a victory for sanity.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, President, Chairman and Founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977