RFID technology will not help. RFID tag or not, a kid that doesn't show up,
doesn't show up. The tag will only let a computer system know what the
teacher has already noticed: an empty seat in the classroom. The tag will
not help locate the kid and bring him in, unless you want to cover every
square feet of the country with RFID tag readers. But that would be
extremely expensive and extremely "Big Brother Is Watching You".

> More time that a
> teacher has to teach the better, however I do see the point
> of the matter that one good teacher that can reach the most
> disenchanted of students is worth more then oil.

You don't need RFID tags for that. What you need is to invest heavily in the
training of good teachers and make it an attractive occupation. That way you
will get more teachers and thus less children per teacher, which will allow
teachers to give every child the amount of attention it needs. Don't invest
in technology, invest in the people.

Children are our future. Good luck to both, you'll need it. :)

> Lets be
> realistic the system is broken there Is no fix on the
> horizon, is the best course till a fix can be found and
> actually implemented to try and maximize the current system
> and its flaws.

Broken system. No real fix. Live with it. You know, that sounds like
Microsoft is running the education system! :)