Warren Ockrassa wrote:
>But what really surprises me is that Takei was able to stay
>closeted for so damned long. How can ANYone make it to nearly seven
>decades in Hollywood without *someone* spilling the story?

Well, it may have something to do with the fact that outside Star Trek
circles, occasional voice over work on Avatar for Nickeldeon (a
great, fun show, BTW) and getting goofed on by Howard Stern, Takei's
a bit of a nobody by Hollywood standards.  Hardly the kind of guy
Star or The Enquirer or their ilk would go to any effort to out, I
would think.

Jim