On 11/10/05 10:55 PM, "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I ought to take some pics of the Remote Box Terminations in some of the Fire
> Alarm Boxes. The Fire Alarm company did the terminations themselves thinking
> that we were not as qualified as they were. Their work looks like hammered
> shit in comparison to our work and now everyone can plainly see why we get
> paid as much as we do.

I liked the pictures, very cool stuff.  I used to work in a special
automated machine company, so I know how much effort goes into something
like that.  Those people were absolutely incredible in the neatness.  Their
near obsessive compulsive disorder wiring skills resulted in control panels
that made grown men cry.  I don't think they could have been as fast as they
were without being so neat.

They weren't union, but most of them had journeyman cards from previous
jobs.  But then again, we paid them more than union wage to keep them
around.

And although they were awesome electricians, it was the only skill they were
neat in.  You didn't even want to look into their cars.  Nasty.

Keeping the Snap-on man in good spirits,
Matthew Bos

(I am seriously considering taking some pictures of what I am working
with...just so you can have a laugh)