William T Goodall wrote:
Ed, our twelve year old greyhound, was euthanised today just before noon. He hurt his leg on Friday which turned out to be a fracture which turned out to be due to bone cancer. He'd been at the veterinary hospital since Friday on painkillers while we waited to find out our options. When we got the test results this morning we went out to see him again and then he got the injection.

He will be cremated and we will scatter his ashes at one of his favourite walks. He had a good life right up until the end and we'll miss him.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and very glad he had such a wonderful life with you.

        Julia