On Nov 28, 2005, at 8:35 PM, The Fool wrote:

<<http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/28/D8E5RPBO5.html>>

Miami police announced Monday they will stage random shows of force at
hotels, banks and other public places to keep terrorists guessing and
remind people to be vigilant.

He means "afraid". You can't control people as easily if they're not
running scared. Wait... Isn't that how terrorism works?

Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez said officers might, for example,
surround a bank building, check the IDs of everyone going in and out
and hand out leaflets about terror threats.

Leaflets, tracts, what's the difference. I wonder if they'll go around
asking, "Have you heard the word of Allah lately?"

"This is an in-your-face type of strategy. It's letting the terrorists
know we are out there," Fernandez said.

And letting the rest of the people know who's in charge, and it ain't
you.

The operations will keep terrorists off guard, Fernandez said. He said
al-Qaida and other terrorist groups plot attacks by putting places
under surveillance and watching for flaws and patterns in security.

The operations will keep citizens in a state of frenzy and frustration,
Land said. He said that the Republican party and other civil rights
violators plot attacks by putting places under surveillance and
watching for flaws and patterns in security.

Police Chief John Timoney said there was no specific, credible threat
of an imminent terror attack in Miami.

Though we now have specific, credible evidence of an imminent attack
on civil liberties in that fair city.

Dave