At 08:26 PM Monday 12/5/2005, Robert Seeberger wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronn!Blankenship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: An armed society ...

> At 08:05 PM Monday 12/5/2005, Robert Seeberger wrote:

Bobbit......the name itself is a tasty irony.

xponent
The Ironic Chef Maru
rob

"If a burglar is someone guilty of burglary, if a glutton is someone guilty of gluttony ... then God is an iron."
-- Spider Robinson (1948 - ), Canadian science fiction writer.

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton