----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: Communing with Satan in Madison Wisconsin

> Excuse me?  Everyone I've ever met that ever lived in Madison was a nice
> person, and not at all the sort to be communing with Satan.

Well, you haven't had the years in Madison that I did (about 5 1/2).  There
are some very interesting folks there.  In fact one of my house mates
admitted to being a Satan worshiper...which got him in a lot of trouble
with a crazy house mate we both had.

The first house mate was an avent gaurde artist.  He did things like howl
at the moon, shave his arms in spirals, make paper from his hair, etc.
When asked if he was a Satan worshiper by the crazy house mate, he
acknowledged that he was...with rather involved reasoning.

He was well educated enough to know that Satan was, throughout the Jewish
cannon (OT), part of Yahweh's court.  His position was the tester.  Kind of
a DA/police who is allowed entrapment as a technique.  The beginning of Job
refers to an older tradition that his this.  Satan was the DA in God's
court with respect to Jerubbebel (sp), while Michael was the defense
attorney.  Michael won.

Anyways, to get back to the story, he also pointed out that the angels of
God were also seen to be attributes of God by some.  Thus, Satan could be
considered part of God, who my housemate worshiped.  I had no trouble with
this, but my crazy roommate did.

Madison is not called MadTown for nothing. :-)  It's what Austin aspires to
be. <ducking quickly>

Dan M.